cacheLock() in vxworks 6.2 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on cacheLock() in vxworks 6.2 - VxWorks ; Hello all Tried all sequence I could think of using cacheLib to lock a piece of data in my MPC8349 cache, with no use (ERROR is returned when calling cacheLock) Anyone had any success with cacheLocking under vxworks ?! Thanks ...

  1. cacheLock() in vxworks 6.2

    Hello all

    Tried all sequence I could think of using cacheLib to lock a piece of
    data in my MPC8349 cache, with no use (ERROR is returned when calling
    cacheLock)

    Anyone had any success with cacheLocking under vxworks ?!

    Thanks in advance
    Sinan

  2. Re: cacheLock() in vxworks 6.2

    > Tried all sequence I could think of using cacheLib to lock a piece of
    > data in my MPC8349 cache, with no use (ERROR is returned when calling
    > cacheLock)

    Could you post the errno value?

    You use also MMU? In this case you have to be more carefully calling
    cacheLock!!

  3. Re: cacheLock() in vxworks 6.2

    Thanks for the reply.
    I opened a TSR at windriver, it appears there is no cache support in
    the BSP they provided

    They pointed me to the techincal support to order ($$$) cache support
    for this particular arch..

    Thanks though..
    Appears I'll have to code it myself.

+ Reply to Thread