Unable to Delete tHTTPd task - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Unable to Delete tHTTPd task - VxWorks ; Hi Guys.......... In our system the tHTTPd task gets into suspended state due to some reason.....I have tried to resume,,restart..the task while its is suspended but nothing happens & it stays in the suspeneded state. If i try to delete ...

  1. Unable to Delete tHTTPd task

    Hi Guys..........

    In our system the tHTTPd task gets into suspended state due to some
    reason.....I have tried to resume,,restart..the task while its is
    suspended but nothing happens & it stays in the suspeneded state.

    If i try to delete the task the shell hangs.........Guys could u help
    me out.....Ne other ideas of deleting the task tHTTPd....

    Reply ASAP..

    Abhijit

  2. Re: Unable to Delete tHTTPd task

    >From the shell, when the task is suspended, have you done a 'ti tHTTPd'
    to determine the reason for the task being suspended?

    Semaphores/tasks can set options so that the task cannot be deleted.

    Suggest that you debug the cause of the task being suspended, rather
    then trying to restart the task. System resources used by the task are
    most likely in an unsafe state to allow normal operation to continue.

+ Reply to Thread