Integrating SNMP MIB into Platform ID 2.1 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Integrating SNMP MIB into Platform ID 2.1 - VxWorks ; Dear all, I am Monica from Germany. Previuosly we used to use eariler versions of Platform ID 2.0 from wind river. In 2.0 we can use a config file in the path $WIND_BASE/target/wm/wrn/snmp/vxagent/makefile.cfg in which we can include the names ...

  1. Integrating SNMP MIB into Platform ID 2.1

    Dear all,

    I am Monica from Germany. Previuosly we used to use eariler versions of
    Platform ID 2.0 from wind river.

    In 2.0 we can use a config file in the path

    $WIND_BASE/target/wm/wrn/snmp/vxagent/makefile.cfg

    in which we can include the names of the MIBs we can inlcude.but in
    platform Id 2.1 i couldnot find any such config files. I am missing
    something here. Can any body show me a pointer to app note or appriate
    manual where I can find this info.

    Thanking you,
    Monica

  2. Re: Integrating SNMP MIB into Platform ID 2.1

    how eidt $WIND_BASE/target/wm/wrn/snmp/vxagent/makefile.cfg Integrating
    SNMP MIB into Platform ID 2.0

    thanks
    Monica 写道:

    > Dear all,
    >
    > I am Monica from Germany. Previuosly we used to use eariler versions of
    > Platform ID 2.0 from wind river.
    >
    > In 2.0 we can use a config file in the path
    >
    > $WIND_BASE/target/wm/wrn/snmp/vxagent/makefile.cfg
    >
    > in which we can include the names of the MIBs we can inlcude.but in
    > platform Id 2.1 i couldnot find any such config files. I am missing
    > something here. Can any body show me a pointer to app note or appriate
    > manual where I can find this info.
    >
    > Thanking you,
    > Monica

+ Reply to Thread