Hi,

We have an automated test framework that is using the wtxC API to
invoke tests from the host on the target.

When running tests manually from the windsh or target shell. printf()
statements are sent to the respective shell. However, when invoking a
function on the target via the wtxtFuncCall function by our automated
test framework, the printf () statements are lost. I am assuming that
like the windsh the stdout is being redirected to our host test
framework.

Ideally, we would like to redirect the stdout to the serial console
port since we are able to log the output; however, I'm not sure how to
go about doing this. Or perhaps there is an alternate way to capture
this output?

Any ideas? Is there a better solution?

TIA

MD