MOTIF support for VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on MOTIF support for VxWorks - VxWorks ; Hi All, I am new to this GUI development. Could any one please help me on where to search for the MOTIF support on VxWorks. As I understand MOTIF is set of library being provided to create our own GUI. ...

  1. MOTIF support for VxWorks

    Hi All,
    I am new to this GUI development. Could any one please help me on where
    to search for the MOTIF support on VxWorks. As I understand MOTIF is
    set of library being provided to create our own GUI. If any one has
    been working on MOTIF porting for VxWorks, please do provide me with
    the information, so that I can also go ahead and port MOTIF on VxWorks.

    thanks and regards,
    Vinay

  2. Re: MOTIF support for VxWorks

    Vinay wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I am new to this GUI development. Could any one please help me on where
    > to search for the MOTIF support on VxWorks. As I understand MOTIF is
    > set of library being provided to create our own GUI. If any one has
    > been working on MOTIF porting for VxWorks, please do provide me with
    > the information, so that I can also go ahead and port MOTIF on VxWorks.
    >
    > thanks and regards,
    > Vinay

    You'll have to get a working version of X-Windows first.
    I do not recommend Motif, unless you have a need to support old software.

    If you must use Motif, practice on Linux or Solaris first.

+ Reply to Thread