After WindML compilation - VxWorks

This is a discussion on After WindML compilation - VxWorks ; Hi, Anyone plz help me, i am having doubts in WindML and Vxworks compilation. I am relatively new to WindML and Vxworks so plz bear with me. I am using Tornado 221, WindML 2.0, my machine is Windows2k. I have ...

  1. After WindML compilation

    Hi,

    Anyone plz help me, i am having doubts in WindML and Vxworks
    compilation. I am relatively new to WindML and Vxworks so plz bear with
    me.

    I am using Tornado 221, WindML 2.0, my machine is Windows2k. I
    have compiled WindML through command line in Tornado221. If i have to
    use these WindML libraries do i need to recompile vxworks? Basically my
    doubt is how do we link these WindML libraries to Vxworks image? is
    there any other way to do it? Plz help.

    thanks,
    Ajay.

  2. Re: After WindML compilation

    WindML documentation addresses this question.

    itsmenice@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone plz help me, i am having doubts in WindML and Vxworks
    > compilation. I am relatively new to WindML and Vxworks so plz bear with
    > me.
    >
    > I am using Tornado 221, WindML 2.0, my machine is Windows2k. I
    > have compiled WindML through command line in Tornado221. If i have to
    > use these WindML libraries do i need to recompile vxworks? Basically my
    > doubt is how do we link these WindML libraries to Vxworks image? is
    > there any other way to do it? Plz help.
    >
    > thanks,
    > Ajay.

  3. Re: After WindML compilation

    Hi David,

    Thanks for showing the way.
    Now my understanding is that after we compile WindML,
    we include it in VxWorks build , then build the VxWorks
    image, which solves the linker issues i had faced.
    Am I right????

    One information which i dont find in documents is how do
    we include or exclude the WindML through command line.
    Plz through some light on this.

    Thanks,
    Ajay.

  4. Re: After WindML compilation

    On 27 Jan 2006, itsmenice@gmail.com wrote:

    > One information which i dont find in documents is how do
    > we include or exclude the WindML through command line.
    > Plz through some light on this.

    In config.h, "#define INCLUDE_UGL". At least that was the way in some
    versions of WindML/vxWorks/Tornado. It should also be in the manual.

    fwiw,
    Bill Pringlemeir.

    powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral. - Freire

    vxWorks FAQ, "http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxworks.html"

+ Reply to Thread