POSIX threads - VxWorks

This is a discussion on POSIX threads - VxWorks ; Hi, I'm building a small program using POSIX threads. It compiles fine but when I download it it says that all the POSIX threads function are not defined? What should I do to define them in my binary? Thanks, Manu...

  1. POSIX threads

    Hi,

    I'm building a small program using POSIX threads. It compiles fine but when
    I download it it says that all the POSIX threads function are not defined?
    What should I do to define them in my binary?

    Thanks,
    Manu

  2. Re: POSIX threads

    Emmanuel Stapf [ES] wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm building a small program using POSIX threads. It compiles fine but when
    > I download it it says that all the POSIX threads function are not defined?
    > What should I do to define them in my binary?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Manu

    Hi,
    I guess you would have done this.But still as part of sanity check,can
    you make sure you
    have included all the posix header files needed for your compilation?
    For your information:
    Normal vxworks header files dont support posix calls and incase you
    would like to develop posix based vxworks application you should look
    for files containing "mpx" in their name.
    Vxworks has maintained there applications to be developed either for
    only pure vxworks based or only based on posix and you are not
    suppossed to mix both of these in a single application.
    I hope this helped you.
    Regards,
    s.subbarayan

+ Reply to Thread