JWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on JWorks - VxWorks ; Hi, How to use JWorks on the VxWorks. Our project is Element Manager, which has a Wind Manage webserver running on VxWorks platform. We want to use Java webserver running on VxWorks. I heard JWorks is for that purpose only. ...

  1. JWorks

    Hi,

    How to use JWorks on the VxWorks.
    Our project is Element Manager, which has a Wind Manage webserver
    running on VxWorks
    platform. We want to use Java webserver running on VxWorks.
    I heard JWorks is for that purpose only.

    Can anybody suggest how to go about this requirement.
    Is there any other Java webserver for VxWorks.

    Please let me know your views.

    Regards,
    Shesha

  2. Re: JWorks