A green hand wants help about the TSFS - VxWorks

This is a discussion on A green hand wants help about the TSFS - VxWorks ; A green hand wants help about the TSFS I am a green hand with the vxworks,I am puzzled about the TSFS. Just now ,I have a work on the Motorola's WVME5500 ,my tornado version is 2.2. I wants to access ...

  1. A green hand wants help about the TSFS

    A green hand wants help about the TSFS

    I am a green hand with the vxworks,I am puzzled about the TSFS.

    Just now ,I have a work on the Motorola's WVME5500 ,my tornado
    version is
    2.2. I wants to access a ".dat" file in my PC . But I have not know
    much
    about the file system , nither the I/O access of the VxWorks .

    In the "VxWorks Programmer's Guide ", I found the TSFS,I think this
    maybe
    a simple way to achieve. Can you tell me how to access a file with the
    TSFS
    ? Would you please give a small demo of this operaion? Thanks very
    much.

    Thanks very much.

  2. Re: A green hand wants help about the TSFS

    The TSFS allows you to use the host as your filesystem.

    Say that the absolute path of your file on the host system is:

    C:\MyFiles\data\file.dat

    You can configure the TSFS root to be C:\MyFiles\data

    Then on the target, you can refer to the file as /tgtsvr/file.dat

    Hope this helps,

    MD

    On 2006-01-16 17:21:23 -0800, "heartofdra@gmail.com"
    said:

    > A green hand wants help about the TSFS
    >
    > I am a green hand with the vxworks,I am puzzled about the TSFS.
    >
    > Just now ,I have a work on the Motorola's WVME5500 ,my tornado
    > version is
    > 2.2. I wants to access a ".dat" file in my PC . But I have not know
    > much
    > about the file system , nither the I/O access of the VxWorks .
    >
    > In the "VxWorks Programmer's Guide ", I found the TSFS,I think this
    > maybe
    > a simple way to achieve. Can you tell me how to access a file with the
    > TSFS
    > ? Would you please give a small demo of this operaion? Thanks very
    > much.
    >
    > Thanks very much.

  3. Re: A green hand wants help about the TSFS

    heartofdra@gmail.com wrote:
    > A green hand wants help about the TSFS
    >
    > I am a green hand with the vxworks,I am puzzled about the TSFS.

    Do you mean a "greenhorn"?

  4. Re: A green hand wants help about the TSFS

    Can anyone tell me where will the TSFS for the Simulator will be
    stored.

    Regards
    Vijay

+ Reply to Thread