usrNetEndDevStart - VxWorks

This is a discussion on usrNetEndDevStart - VxWorks ; Hello All, I'm working with a VxWorks application that was developed by group other than mine and I'm having trouble compiling part of the application. I'm getting an undefined identifier error compiling a line containing the usrNetEndDevStart function call. I've ...

  1. usrNetEndDevStart

    Hello All,
    I'm working with a VxWorks application that was developed by group
    other than mine and I'm having trouble compiling part of the
    application. I'm getting an undefined identifier error compiling a line
    containing the usrNetEndDevStart function call. I've searched through
    all the WindRiver files that came with the installation for any file
    containing usrNetEndDevStart but nothing came up.

    Am I missing a plugin or a header file somewhere? Has this method been
    removed in VxWorks v6.1?

    I'm using WindRiver Workbench v2.3.1

    Thanks in advance,

    Ben

  2. Re: usrNetEndDevStart

    You can find the function in
    $WIND_BASE/config/comps/src/net/usrNetEndBoot.c. If you have an END
    network device configured into your vxWorks images via Tornado, or
    INCLUDE_END in one of your bsp config files, you'll need access to that
    function as the compile/link process will look for it.

+ Reply to Thread