Hi,

My name is Keug.
This is my first time asking for help on the newsgroup.

Is there anyone who has integrated Sentiris graphics card 4110 to SBS
CK5 SBC?

I tried to follow the examples of integration to CK3 and VG4 boards.
Actually, closer to VG4 case because I think CK5 autoconfigures PCI.

It builds OK, but during powerup, it gives bunch of warnings and
errors:

Warning: PCI Memory allocation failed
Warning: PCI PF Mem alloc failed
Warning: PCI Memory allocation failed
Warning: PCI Memory allocation failed
Warning: PCI Memory allocation failed
SBS Technologies' NOSBIT Test Suite (Tue Jun 28 17:16:57 2005 #1333)
mvPciConfigWrite: ERR. device number illigal 32
mvPciConfigWrite: ERR. device number illigal 32
mvPciConfigWrite: ERR. device number illigal 32
mvPciConfigWrite: ERR. device number illigal 32
:
: (---> long list of the same error)
:
mvPciConfigWrite: ERR. device number illigal 32

Can I please get some help?

Thanks.
Keug