I'm working on porting BSPs and applications from vxWorks 5.4 to 6.2
(with workbench 2.3). I'm having two issues at this point. Hope
somebody could answer.

1. How to add build rules in workbench? To be clear I did that in
Tornado2.0 in the rule option of the build specication and selected the
option invoking it before building the project. How to do the same with
workbench projects?

2. In Tornado2.0, I could include current directory in the search path
by adding "-I.". However if I add "-I." in the include paths section of
the build path, it doesn't seem to be working. Any clue?

Thanks,
arun