STATUS return type - VxWorks

This is a discussion on STATUS return type - VxWorks ; hello Everyone! What is "STATUS" # - defined or enumerated as? I am not able to find out what is STATUS in the VxWorks code? Thanks in advance!! KK...

  1. STATUS return type

    hello Everyone!

    What is "STATUS" # - defined or enumerated as?
    I am not able to find out what is STATUS in the VxWorks code?

    Thanks in advance!!
    KK

  2. Re: STATUS return type

    KK,

    STATUS is typedef int.

    --

    Regards,

    Graham Baxter - AVAILABLE SOON FOR A NEW ASSIGNMENT
    Freelance Software Engineer (VxWorks, Linux and pSOS BSPs)
    Graham Baxter (Software) Limited
    http://www.gbsw.co.uk
    fromnewsgrp@NOSPAMgbsw.co.uk

    "pingman" wrote in message
    news:1136786970.568612.235510@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...
    > hello Everyone!
    >
    > What is "STATUS" # - defined or enumerated as?
    > I am not able to find out what is STATUS in the VxWorks code?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!!
    > KK

  3. Re: STATUS return type

    .... and you can find it in target/h/types/vxTypesOld.h.

+ Reply to Thread