Hi,
We're using Tornado IxWorks 1.1 in a Windows/Cygwin environment. It
looks like the version of the romsize.exe tool is reporting bogus
numbers when calculating a failing image size. Does anyone know where
I can get my hands on the source code to figure out why it's failing to
report proper numbers? This version olf romsize.exe supports:
$ romsize
usage: romsize [[-k nnn]|[-b xxx]] [-s xxx]

I have found source for earlier/later/other versions of this tool but
they don't offer the above particular set of input parms so I don't
know how different it might be from them.

Does anyone know if romsize does anthing else other than do a
calculation, that is, does it do anything to the image that it's
processing?

TIA