Compiling C++ VxWorks under Linux - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Compiling C++ VxWorks under Linux - VxWorks ; Please, help me. Ive compiled C source to VxWorks under Linux without problems. Now, I am trying to compiling C++ under Linux but my powerpc-vxworks-gcc compiler return error with c++ sources. When I use the key option "-v c++" I ...

  1. Compiling C++ VxWorks under Linux

    Please, help me.
    Ive compiled C source to VxWorks under Linux without problems. Now,
    I am trying to compiling C++
    under Linux but my powerpc-vxworks-gcc compiler return error with c++
    sources. When I use the key option "-v c++" I get the message "c++
    compiler is not available". So, What can I do to compile C++ VxWorks
    sources under my Linux Fedora 4 ? Is there one cross-compiler for
    VxWorks that works with C++ language ?
    Thanks !!!

  2. Re: Compiling C++ VxWorks under Linux

    normally it will be a c/c++ complier complier. try the same method whic
    you have used to compile the c program.

    Try g++ also..

  3. Re: Compiling C++ VxWorks under Linux

    I have used the same method used before, therefore I think that I
    would must compile a gcc with option c++ included. The present compiler
    show me c++ missing in the cross-compiler. Probably I have an old
    version to my cross-compiler to vxworks target. Do you know a
    cross-compiler to use in my Linux that I can download by Internet ?

    cool98bb@gmail.com escreveu:

    > normally it will be a c/c++ complier complier. try the same method whic
    > you have used to compile the c program.
    >
    > Try g++ also..

+ Reply to Thread