Unable to launch configured Target Server - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Unable to launch configured Target Server - VxWorks ; Hi all, Our vxworks simulator is running in a NT machine. Due to some maintanence work we moved our machine to some other place and because so that the machine was not in network. While configuring it to make it ...

  1. Unable to launch configured Target Server

    Hi all,

    Our vxworks simulator is running in a NT machine. Due to some
    maintanence work we moved our machine to some other place and because
    so that the machine was not in network.

    While configuring it to make it in the network and during this process,
    we unknowingly removed ULIP Configuration.

    And after that we found that ULIP Configuration was not not there in
    the machine and we made it. But we were unable to Launch our Target
    Server after configuration. it says

    Error : rpccore backend client Timed out failed.

    we were unable to rectify this issue. Kindly help me to resolve the
    same.

    regards,
    subarayan

  2. Re: Unable to launch configured Target Server

    In tornado in options field there is a field to set the IP address to
    set from where it will get the registry. check that .whether it is
    local or remote.

+ Reply to Thread