VxWorks -Tornado License Price - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks -Tornado License Price - VxWorks ; Hi, We want VxWorks license for our business need, i have enquired the same from windriver but didnt get any response till now. can anybody tell me the details about the license, there type and there fees. Is the license ...

  1. VxWorks -Tornado License Price

    Hi,

    We want VxWorks license for our business need, i have enquired the same
    from windriver but didnt get any response till now.

    can anybody tell me the details about the license, there type and there
    fees.
    Is the license fee differ from region to region.

    Thanking you in advance.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Peeyush Agrawal

  2. Re: VxWorks -Tornado License Price

    Hi,
    there is one windriver office in bangalore.
    also mistral solutions is dealer.

    regards

  3. Re: VxWorks -Tornado License Price

    Hi,

    You can get the complete details about vxworks license from following
    address,

    Contact India office:

    Wind River Systems, Inc.
    Pan Asia Executive Center
    4/1 Millers Road, High Grounds
    Bangalore 560052, India
    phone: +91 80 2228 8490
    fax: +91 80 2225 0061

    hope this help,

    Mail me for any queries to gajanan_pawar17@rediffmail.com

    Thanks and Regards,
    Gajanan Pawar.

    Peeyush wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > We want VxWorks license for our business need, i have enquired the same
    > from windriver but didnt get any response till now.
    >
    > can anybody tell me the details about the license, there type and there
    > fees.
    > Is the license fee differ from region to region.
    >
    > Thanking you in advance.
    >
    > Thanks & Regards,
    > Peeyush Agrawal

  4. Re: VxWorks -Tornado License Price

    Hi Peeyush,
    U can either contact Windriver Local office which is in Bangalore or u
    can contact Mistral Solutions.

    Regards
    Vij

+ Reply to Thread