About the GoAhead WebServer - VxWorks

This is a discussion on About the GoAhead WebServer - VxWorks ; Hello Everyone: I have compiled the GoAhead WebServer 2.18 in Tornado 2.2, using a Downloadable project. Compile success. But when I download the image to VxSim, error reports: Errors while downloading C:/Tornado2.2/target/proj/Project0/SIMNTgnu/webServer.out: _sendto _socket _inet_ntoa _gethostname _hostGetByName _recvfrom _connect _setsockopt ...

  1. About the GoAhead WebServer

    Hello Everyone:
    I have compiled the GoAhead WebServer 2.18 in Tornado 2.2, using a
    Downloadable project. Compile success. But when I download the image to
    VxSim, error reports:

    Errors while downloading
    C:/Tornado2.2/target/proj/Project0/SIMNTgnu/webServer.out:
    _sendto
    _socket
    _inet_ntoa
    _gethostname
    _hostGetByName
    _recvfrom
    _connect
    _setsockopt
    _stat
    _shutdown
    _unld
    _bind
    _send
    _recv
    _loadModule
    _accept
    _listen
    _inet_addr

    How to resolve this problem???
    Thanks a million for your answer.

  2. Re: About the GoAhead WebServer

    Hi,

    I hope you will be using a standard simulator.
    create a new simulator( same as how you created vxworks image ,select
    bsp for simulator), add the necessary components from vxworks tab,and
    rebulid your image.it will be vxworks.exe image.
    then down load your vxworks image to this new simulator.means when
    downloading the simulator select custom and give the path of the new
    simulator.

    regards

  3. Re: About the GoAhead WebServer

    Hi,

    I hope you will be using a standard simulator.
    create a new simulator( same as how you created vxworks image ,select
    bsp for simulator), add the necessary components from vxworks tab,and
    rebulid your image.it will be vxworks.exe image.
    then down load your vxworks image to this new simulator.means when
    downloading the simulator select custom and give the path of the new
    simulator.

    regards

+ Reply to Thread