wcslen( ) not declared - VxWorks

This is a discussion on wcslen( ) not declared - VxWorks ; I was trying to migrate from VxWorks5.5 to VxWorks6.0. I am getting one error in "xhash" which says "wcslen not declared" The cwchar file seems to say using _CSTD wcslen. Any ideas to resolve this would be appreciated. Thanks. -- ...

  1. wcslen( ) not declared

    --
    GJ

  2. Re: wcslen( ) not declared

    GJ wrote:
    > I was trying to migrate from VxWorks5.5 to VxWorks6.0.
    > I am getting one error in "xhash" which says "wcslen not declared"
    > The cwchar file seems to say using _CSTD wcslen.

    If you're building in the kernel, these functions are
    not intended to be available. If you're building an
    RTP, you should call Wind. I've heard that there were
    mistakes in this area in 6.0.

    > Any ideas to resolve this would be appreciated.
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > GJ

  3. Re: wcslen( ) not declared

    I am migrating my existing applications to 6.0. Essentially not using any
    RTP feature. However my application does use these functions (wcslen()) in
    an indirect way .
    What should I do ?

    Thanks.
    --
    GJ

    "Bill Cox" wrote in message
    > GJ wrote:
    > > I was trying to migrate from VxWorks5.5 to VxWorks6.0.
    > > I am getting one error in "xhash" which says "wcslen not declared"
    > > The cwchar file seems to say using _CSTD wcslen.

    > If you're building in the kernel, these functions are
    > not intended to be available. If you're building an
    > RTP, you should call Wind. I've heard that there were
    > mistakes in this area in 6.0.
    >

    > > Any ideas to resolve this would be appreciated.
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > --
    > > GJ

+ Reply to Thread