ios_base? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on ios_base? - VxWorks ; im using vxWorks 5.5 with gnu 2.96+ that comes with tornado 2.2.1 I am having trouble using anything from ios_base http://www.cplusplus.com/ref/iostream/ios_base/ I have tried these includes: #include #include #include #include #include #include void testBool() { bool myBool = false; cout ...

  1. ios_base?

    im using vxWorks 5.5 with gnu 2.96+ that comes with tornado 2.2.1

    I am having trouble using anything from ios_base

    http://www.cplusplus.com/ref/iostream/ios_base/

    I have tried these includes:

    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include

    void testBool()
    {
    bool myBool = false;
    cout< }

    I get this compile error:

    `ios_base' undeclared (first use this function)

    am I missing something? Does this compiler not support ios_base
    perhaps?

    thank you,
    Aaron

  2. Re: ios_base?

    Sorry that std: is a typo. I have tried it with different name
    resolutions

    void testBool()
    {
    bool myBool = false;