Hi everybody, is it possible to create a memory partition out of the
system memory partition which starts at the address specified by me?

For example, if I create the new memory partition like the following:

void* memPartStartAddress = malloc(memPartSize);
PART_ID myNewPartition = memPartCreate(memPartStartAddress,
memPartSize);

The partition gets created where the kernel decides it's better to
create it.

I would like to be able to force the kernel to create the partition at
the address I pass to it (obviously such an address has to be a 'safe'
address)

Thank you,

Luca