question about Mmu in vxworks!! - VxWorks

This is a discussion on question about Mmu in vxworks!! - VxWorks ; My system is PPC, when i detect the memory of vxworks system memory pool, i find that a range of addresses is not allowed to write to (I don't use 'malloc' to appicate any memory) . questions are : Is ...

  1. question about Mmu in vxworks!!

    My system is PPC,
    when i detect the memory of vxworks system memory pool, i find that a
    range of addresses is not allowed to write to (I don't use 'malloc' to
    appicate any memory) .
    questions are :
    Is these address the table of Mmu which used to convert address?
    how can i change the start address of the table ?

  2. Re: question about Mmu in vxworks!!

    Check the SDR1 register. HTABORG contains the
    address off the MMU pabe table.

    BT

    wrote in message
    news:1131867566.959539.115740@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
    > My system is PPC,
    > when i detect the memory of vxworks system memory pool, i find that a
    > range of addresses is not allowed to write to (I don't use 'malloc' to
    > appicate any memory) .
    > questions are :
    > Is these address the table of Mmu which used to convert address?
    > how can i change the start address of the table ?

+ Reply to Thread