How to check sufficient memory is available for new module - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to check sufficient memory is available for new module - VxWorks ; I want to add some new feature and it requires some X MB of memory. How can I check sufficient memory is available in current system? Is memShow() is suffiecient for it? Thanks in advance. Regards, Hardik...

  1. How to check sufficient memory is available for new module

    I want to add some new feature and it requires some X MB of memory.

    How can I check sufficient memory is available in current system?

    Is memShow() is suffiecient for it?

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Hardik

  2. Re: How to check sufficient memory is available for new module

    Should be sufficient.

+ Reply to Thread