Can I socket to commication when the network card is binded by the muxbind - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Can I socket to commication when the network card is binded by the muxbind - VxWorks ; Can I use socket to send and receive the packets when the network card is binded by muxbind. I mean that can I use socket and mux to send and receive the packets when the networks have been binded by ...

  1. Can I socket to commication when the network card is binded by the muxbind

    Can I use socket to send and receive the packets when the network card
    is binded by muxbind.
    I mean that can I use socket and mux to send and receive the packets
    when the networks have been binded by the muxbind() function

  2. Re: Can I socket to commication when the network card is binded by the muxbind

    Of course you can... provided you have included SOCKETs in VxWorks
    image (INCLUDE_BSD_SOCKET).

  3. Re: Can I socket to commication when the network card is binded by the muxbind

    Of course you can.. provided you have included SOCKETs in VxWorks image
    (INCLUDE_BSD_SOCKET).

  4. Re: Can I socket to commication when the network card is binded by the muxbind

    Thanks very much!!!

  5. Re: Can I socket to commication when the network card is binded by the muxbind

    Thanks very much!!!

+ Reply to Thread