How to check sufficient memory is available for adding new feature - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to check sufficient memory is available for adding new feature - VxWorks ; I want to add some new feature and it requires some X MB of memory. How can I check sufficient memory is available in current system? Is memShow() is suffiecient for it? Thanks in advance. Regards, HP...

  1. How to check sufficient memory is available for adding new feature

    I want to add some new feature and it requires some X MB of memory.

    How can I check sufficient memory is available in current system?

    Is memShow() is suffiecient for it?

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    HP

  2. Re: How to check sufficient memory is available for adding new feature

    try checkStack()
    Regards

+ Reply to Thread