FEI 82557 End driver - VxWorks

This is a discussion on FEI 82557 End driver - VxWorks ; Hi, We are using (trying) the Windriver supplied Fei82557End drivers. We are however experiencing lots of problems with the driver. It seems to initialise fine and will run for short periods of time. The recieve part of the driver stops ...

  1. FEI 82557 End driver

    Hi,

    We are using (trying) the Windriver supplied Fei82557End drivers. We
    are however experiencing lots of problems with the driver. It seems to
    initialise fine and will run for short periods of time. The recieve
    part of the driver stops after a while. This gets worse when we send
    larger data packets to the target. Has anyone had similar experiences
    with this or is there anyone who could point us in the right direction
    as this issue is seriously impacting on the delivery of our system.

    Regards,
    Randall

  2. Re: FEI 82557 End driver

    I think the Rx interrupt was not severed correctly. When i happened
    to the questions.
    i did as the follow :
    1 ) Is your Rx BD Number is big enough ?
    2 ) If DMA has worked correctly.
    3) you can try to do the dump function of 82557 for testing if the
    chip is initialized correctly ?

    Good luck for you

+ Reply to Thread