Telnet client for VxWorks 5.5? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Telnet client for VxWorks 5.5? - VxWorks ; Hi, I'm in search of a telnet client for VxWorks 5.5... anyone know where I can find one, or how to write one? (I've searched this group but all the previous posts are too old to be helpful.) Thanks....

  1. Telnet client for VxWorks 5.5?

    Hi,

    I'm in search of a telnet client for VxWorks 5.5... anyone know where I
    can find one, or how to write one? (I've searched this group but all
    the previous posts are too old to be helpful.)

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Telnet client for VxWorks 5.5?

    Hi,
    i am confused with your question,are u trying to create a telnet
    program for vxworks.
    Because telenet facility is already available in vxworks 5.5, i had
    used it. and for client login i am using windows.

    with Regards

+ Reply to Thread