Hi All,

I have an snmp agent which is running in vxworks tornado simulator.
Using rfc1213 mib I tried to get the values for IpNetToMediaTable. But
it says no data available. Similarly if I get the values for atTable
and also for IfTable I got the same result.But for scalar object /
nodes it gives values.

I want to know why is it not fetch values for the few tabular objects.
Os is there I want to do any other configuration which will gives you
values for those tabular object.
It gives few tabular object values like ipRouteTable.

Our agent uses mib2lib.h file to get mib-2 values.
Kindly help me out regarding this.

thanks in advance,
Subarayan