ccppc template problem 2 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on ccppc template problem 2 - VxWorks ; Hello, i am trying to compile the attached code with ccppc compiler shipped with Tornado 2.2.1. Although the structure seems correct the compiler gives the following error to the following line: template inline void AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before (JoinPoint *tjp) { ::AspectDene::aspectof()->__a1_before (tjp); ...

  1. ccppc template problem 2

    Hello,
    i am trying to compile the attached code with ccppc compiler shipped
    with Tornado 2.2.1. Although the structure seems correct the compiler
    gives the following error to the following line:

    template
    inline void AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before (JoinPoint *tjp)
    {
    ::AspectDene::aspectof()->__a1_before (tjp);
    }

    Errorin line 138 in the attached header)
    >`AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before(JoinP oint *)' should have

    been declared inside `AC'

    I know that gnu compilers have some common problems with template
    definitions and try all the options described in the users guide such
    as "-fexternal-templates, -fno-implicit-templates,
    -fno-implicit-inline-templates." But the error message above doesn't
    change in case of any options used. I am also attaching the whole
    file.The attached file is a header file.
    Anybody can help?

    NOTE: I am working on Aspect ORiented Programming and the code is woven
    by ac++ compiler.

  2. Re: ccppc template problem 2

    bkartal wrote:
    > Hello,
    > i am trying to compile the attached code with ccppc compiler shipped
    > with Tornado 2.2.1. Although the structure seems correct the compiler
    > gives the following error to the following line:
    >
    > template
    > inline void AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before (JoinPoint *tjp)
    > {
    > ::AspectDene::aspectof()->__a1_before (tjp);
    > }
    >
    > Errorin line 138 in the attached header)
    > >`AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before(JoinP oint *)' should have

    > been declared inside `AC'

    Should be:

    template
    inline void AC::

    REH

  3. Re: ccppc template problem 2

    REH Wrote:
    > bkartal wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > > i am trying to compile the attached code with ccppc compiler shipped
    > > with Tornado 2.2.1. Although the structure seems correct the

    > compiler
    > > gives the following error to the following line:
    > >
    > > template
    > > inline void AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before (JoinPoint

    > *tjp)
    > > {
    > > ::AspectDene::aspectof()->__a1_before (tjp);
    > > }
    > >
    > > Errorin line 138 in the attached header)
    > > >`AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before(JoinP oint *)' should

    > have
    > > been declared inside `AC'

    > Should be:
    >
    > template
    > inline void AC::
    >

    > REH

    Unfortunately that did not work. This time the compiler gave syntax
    error
    before ::.

    bkartal

    --
    bkartal

  4. Re: ccppc template problem 2

    bkartal wrote:
    > REH Wrote:
    > > bkartal wrote:
    > > > Hello,
    > > > i am trying to compile the attached code with ccppc compiler shipped
    > > > with Tornado 2.2.1. Although the structure seems correct the

    > > compiler
    > > > gives the following error to the following line:
    > > >
    > > > template
    > > > inline void AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before (JoinPoint

    > > *tjp)
    > > > {
    > > > ::AspectDene::aspectof()->__a1_before (tjp);
    > > > }
    > > >
    > > > Errorin line 138 in the attached header)

    > > have
    > > > been declared inside `AC'

    > > Should be:
    > >
    > > template
    > > inline void AC::
    > >

    > > REH

    > Unfortunately that did not work. This time the compiler gave syntax
    > error
    > before ::.
    >
    > bkartal
    >

    > --
    > bkartal

    Then the only thing I can surmise is that at the point in the code, the
    compiler does not "see" a class template called AC (with one template
    parameter) with a member called invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before
    with the given prototype.

+ Reply to Thread