ccppc template problem - VxWorks

This is a discussion on ccppc template problem - VxWorks ; Hello, i am trying to compile the attached code with ccppc compiler shipped with Tornado 2.2.1. Although the structure seems correct the compiler gives the following error to the following line: template inline void AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before (JoinPoint *tjp) { ::AspectDene::aspectof()->__a1_before (tjp); ...

  1. ccppc template problem

    Hello,
    i am trying to compile the attached code with ccppc compiler shipped
    with Tornado 2.2.1. Although the structure seems correct the compiler
    gives the following error to the following line:

    template
    inline void AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before (JoinPoint *tjp)
    {
    ::AspectDene::aspectof()->__a1_before (tjp);
    }

    >`AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before(JoinPo int *)' should have

    been declared inside `AC'

    I know that gnu compilers have some common problems with template
    definitions and try all the options described in the users guide. But
    it seems so strange to me. I am also attaching the whole file. Anybody
    can help?

    NOTE: I am working on Aspect ORiented Programming and the code is woven
    by ac++ compiler.

  2. Re: ccppc template problem

    bkartal wrote:
    > Hello,
    > i am trying to compile the attached code with ccppc compiler shipped
    > with Tornado 2.2.1. Although the structure seems correct the compiler
    > gives the following error to the following line:
    >
    > template
    > inline void AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before (JoinPoint *tjp)
    > {
    > ::AspectDene::aspectof()->__a1_before (tjp);
    > }
    >

    > >`AC::invoke_AspectDene_AspectDene_a1_before(JoinPo int *)' should have

    > been declared inside `AC'
    >
    > I know that gnu compilers have some common problems with template
    > definitions and try all the options described in the users guide. But
    > it seems so strange to me. I am also attaching the whole file. Anybody
    > can help?
    >
    > NOTE: I am working on Aspect ORiented Programming and the code is woven
    > by ac++ compiler.

    In order to have have someone help you, you need to provide more
    details. For example, where did you put that part of code, in a header
    file or c++ source file? What compilation options have you tried and
    what are the error messages, etc?

+ Reply to Thread