"/usbPr/0" has installed, but open and write to it with no response.
The data writed to it was created from "print to file" in Office Word.
While I
connect the printer to a Window Host firstly ,then unplug and plug to
vxWorks target,allthings is OK,but if printer re-powered, things will
be
wrong again. And, other printer such as Epson C63 printer is OK.

I have snaped the date between HP printer and Window Host with USB
monitor. I compare it with vxWorks configureSioChan process in
usbPrinterLib.c and find vxWorks do more.

Anybody now why? Is it a problem of WindRiver or HP?