How to debug network driver when boot ? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to debug network driver when boot ? - VxWorks ; Dear Sir: I want to get some message show when network driver boot. I find the network driver code had some code like this " DRV_LOG (DRV_DEBUG_CFG, " and I " #define DRV_DEBUG " in my config.h .but I get ...

  1. How to debug network driver when boot ?

    Dear Sir:
    I want to get some message show when network driver boot. I find
    the network driver code had some code like this
    " DRV_LOG (DRV_DEBUG_CFG, "<-EMAC Config \n", 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6);"

    and I " #define DRV_DEBUG " in my config.h .but I get nothing from
    serial port.

    How to get the DRV_LOG() message show ?
    Thanks a lot!

  2. Re: How to debug network driver when boot ?

    Usually vxWorks debug logs comes with a global variable to thottle the
    number of messages. So look into the definition of DRV_LOG and find the
    associated global variable and set it to either DRV_DEBUG_CFG or 0xffff.

+ Reply to Thread