VxWorks driver - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks driver - VxWorks ; can anyone get me code for accessing serial/parellel port in VxWorks... plz......

  1. VxWorks driver

    can anyone get me code for accessing serial/parellel port in VxWorks...
    plz...

  2. Re: VxWorks driver

    aks wrote:

    >can anyone get me code for accessing serial/parellel port in VxWorks...
    >plz...

    Poke around in target/src/drv and you should find the source several
    such drivers. If not, Wind River is pretty good about providing this
    kind of thing to licensed users.