Data bound exception - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Data bound exception - VxWorks ; hi, I m getting this exception on my system Data Bound Exception Exception Program Counter: 0x00858548 Status Register: 0x34007f81 Cause Register: 0x1000800c Access Address : 0x00000000 can anybosy tell me why this exception comes ? and how to debug it?...

  1. Data bound exception

    hi,
    I m getting this exception on my system
    Data Bound Exception
    Exception Program Counter: 0x00858548
    Status Register: 0x34007f81
    Cause Register: 0x1000800c
    Access Address : 0x00000000

    can anybosy tell me why this exception comes ?
    and how to debug it?

  2. Re: Data bound exception

    I wonder if the access address hints of the program trying to use a
    null pointer? In any case, did you try using the tasktrace utility
    to unwind the stack of the task that caused it?

    com.mnnit@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi,
    > I m getting this exception on my system
    > Data Bound Exception
    > Exception Program Counter: 0x00858548
    > Status Register: 0x34007f81
    > Cause Register: 0x1000800c
    > Access Address : 0x00000000
    >
    > can anybosy tell me why this exception comes ?
    > and how to debug it?

+ Reply to Thread