WANTED: VxWorks Video Driver - VxWorks

This is a discussion on WANTED: VxWorks Video Driver - VxWorks ; Hi, I am a university student working on a short term project. Does anyone know where I can find a free or low cost VxWorks video driver for a Pentium PC? A driver for the ATI Radeon 7000 or ATI ...

  1. WANTED: VxWorks Video Driver

    Hi, I am a university student working on a short term project.

    Does anyone know where I can find a free or low cost VxWorks video
    driver for a Pentium PC? A driver for the ATI Radeon 7000 or ATI Mach
    64 would be particularly helpful.

    Thanks for your help.

  2. Re: WANTED: VxWorks Video Driver

    Free or low cost?

    Generate the correct vesa bios commands to create a frame buffer of the
    appropriate size, pixel depth, etc.

    Plenty of documentation exists on the web to do this, but none of it is
    vxWorks specific.

    Or, if you have the windml/ugl graphics stack from Wind River, then just
    use the vesa bios driver.

    posting0@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi, I am a university student working on a short term project.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can find a free or low cost VxWorks video
    > driver for a Pentium PC? A driver for the ATI Radeon 7000 or ATI Mach
    > 64 would be particularly helpful.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

  3. Re: WANTED: VxWorks Video Driver

    some compay such as DY4, radstone has graphic card and vxworks drivers
    , and seawind has opengl lib for vxowkrs.or you can use winml lib only

+ Reply to Thread