Net-SNMP VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Net-SNMP VxWorks - VxWorks ; HI. I read, that is sucesfull instaled UCD-SNMP/NET-SNMP under VxWorks. Where can I read how to install agent UCD-SNMP/NET-SNMP on VxWorks? Thanks. Marek Hajduk...

  1. Net-SNMP VxWorks

    HI.

    I read, that is sucesfull instaled UCD-SNMP/NET-SNMP under VxWorks.
    Where can I read how to install agent UCD-SNMP/NET-SNMP on VxWorks?

    Thanks.

    Marek Hajduk

  2. Re: Net-SNMP VxWorks

    hajmar@interia.pl wrote:
    > HI.
    >
    > I read, that is sucesfull instaled UCD-SNMP/NET-SNMP under VxWorks.
    > Where can I read how to install agent UCD-SNMP/NET-SNMP on VxWorks?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Marek Hajduk

    Which version of NET-SNMP did you read about? It looks like VxWorks is
    still not supported by NET-SNMP. Porting yourself is possible but not
    trivial.

+ Reply to Thread