JMS in VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on JMS in VxWorks - VxWorks ; Hi, I have very little experience with VxWorks, so pardon my question. >From what I understand, in order to run Java applications on this operating system, one has to load a third party JVM. I would also like to run ...

  1. JMS in VxWorks

    Hi,

    I have very little experience with VxWorks, so pardon my question.
    >From what I understand, in order to run Java applications on this

    operating system, one has to load a third party JVM.

    I would also like to run JMS on this platform. If a JVM is running on
    VxWorks will another company's JMS server run in VxWorks as well.

    For example, will SonicMQs product run on this platform?

    Regards,
    Jeff

  2. Re: JMS in VxWorks

    "Jeff" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:1126800160.746367.86780@o13g2000cwo.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have very little experience with VxWorks, so pardon my question.
    >>From what I understand, in order to run Java applications on this

    > operating system, one has to load a third party JVM.
    >
    > I would also like to run JMS on this platform. If a JVM is running on
    > VxWorks will another company's JMS server run in VxWorks as well.
    >
    > For example, will SonicMQs product run on this platform?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jeff

    Hi Jeff,
    whats the reason for you to run JVM on vxWorks ?

    If you just wanna have a nice GUI perhaps this would be
    a good solution for you:

    http://www.vxwin.com

    Windows and vxWorks on one Machine for x86.

    regards,
    Clemens

+ Reply to Thread