Priority/level of an Interrupt? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Priority/level of an Interrupt? - VxWorks ; Hi, CPU: M68040 MVME 162-412 How to determine the priority/level of an Interrupt? Thanks,...

  1. Priority/level of an Interrupt?

    Hi,

    CPU: M68040
    MVME 162-412

    How to determine the priority/level of an Interrupt?

    Thanks,

  2. Re: Priority/level of an Interrupt?

    hichembf@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > CPU: M68040
    > MVME 162-412
    >
    > How to determine the priority/level of an Interrupt?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Hi,
    Are you looking for some calls in vxworks which will help you to
    determine this or you are asking generally from a theoritical
    aspect?Its not clear to me what you are looking for.
    If you are looking for how to determine the level,only the Board level
    document about your processor would be able to explain it.
    I am not aware of calls to determine the level.So may be someone else
    would clear it if they know.
    If you are looking for understanding about interrupt levels in
    general,go to comp.arch.embedded search for "interrupt level" and I
    have posted a query and got some responses for it which might be of
    help to you.
    Regards,
    s.subbarayan

+ Reply to Thread