How to develop applications for MQX RTOS with Green Hills MULTI IDE - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to develop applications for MQX RTOS with Green Hills MULTI IDE - VxWorks ; A newbie question. Somebody told me that he knew somebody was developing appications for MQX RTOS with Green Hills MULTI IDE. Could anybody let me know if it is possible? If it is true could anybody let me know the ...

  1. How to develop applications for MQX RTOS with Green Hills MULTI IDE

    A newbie question.

    Somebody told me that he knew somebody was developing appications for MQX
    RTOS with Green Hills MULTI IDE. Could anybody let me know if it is
    possible? If it is true could anybody let me know the advantage to use MULTI
    for MQX instead of Metaware, and why to use a competitor's compiler? As far
    as I know, both MQX and Green Hills are royalty-free RTOS.

    Thanks in advance.

    Johnson

  2. Re: How to develop applications for MQX RTOS with Green Hills MULTI IDE

    You posted this to comp.os.vxworks why?

    GV

+ Reply to Thread