Got Error While Downloading in Tornado Vxworks simulator if I enable Mib-2 support - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Got Error While Downloading in Tornado Vxworks simulator if I enable Mib-2 support - VxWorks ; Hi all, I have created a project (snmpagent01.out) and while downloading this project I got the following error. Please help me out to resolve this issue. Errors while downloading D:/Tornado/target/proj/SIMNTgnu/snmpproject01.out: _m2TcpGroupInfoGet _m2IpRouteTblEntrySet _m2IcmpGroupInfoGet _m2IpAtransTblEntryGet _m2IpAddrTblEntryGet _m2UdpTblEntryGet _m2UdpDelete _m2UdpInit _m2IpGroupInfoGet _m2IpGroupInfoSet ...

  1. Got Error While Downloading in Tornado Vxworks simulator if I enable Mib-2 support

    Hi all,

    I have created a project (snmpagent01.out) and while downloading this
    project I got the following error.

    Please help me out to resolve this issue.

    Errors while downloading
    D:/Tornado/target/proj/SIMNTgnu/snmpproject01.out:
    _m2TcpGroupInfoGet
    _m2IpRouteTblEntrySet
    _m2IcmpGroupInfoGet
    _m2IpAtransTblEntryGet
    _m2IpAddrTblEntryGet
    _m2UdpTblEntryGet
    _m2UdpDelete
    _m2UdpInit
    _m2IpGroupInfoGet
    _m2IpGroupInfoSet
    _m2IpAtransTblEntrySet
    _m2SysGroupInfoGet
    _m2IpDelete
    _m2TcpInit
    _m2TcpConnEntryGet
    _m2SysDelete
    _m2TcpDelete
    _m2IcmpInit
    _m2UdpGroupInfoGet
    _m2SysInit
    _m2IpInit
    _m2IcmpDelete
    _m2IpRouteTblEntryGet
    _m2SysGroupInfoSet

    regards,
    Roy

  2. Re: Got Error While Downloading in Tornado Vxworks simulator if I enable Mib-2 support

    Roy wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have created a project (snmpagent01.out) and while downloading this
    > project I got the following error.
    >
    > Please help me out to resolve this issue.
    >
    > Errors while downloading
    > D:/Tornado/target/proj/SIMNTgnu/snmpproject01.out:
    > _m2TcpGroupInfoGet
    > _m2IpRouteTblEntrySet
    > _m2IcmpGroupInfoGet
    > _m2IpAtransTblEntryGet
    > _m2IpAddrTblEntryGet
    > _m2UdpTblEntryGet
    > _m2UdpDelete
    > _m2UdpInit
    > _m2IpGroupInfoGet
    > _m2IpGroupInfoSet
    > _m2IpAtransTblEntrySet
    > _m2SysGroupInfoGet
    > _m2IpDelete
    > _m2TcpInit
    > _m2TcpConnEntryGet
    > _m2SysDelete
    > _m2TcpDelete
    > _m2IcmpInit
    > _m2UdpGroupInfoGet
    > _m2SysInit
    > _m2IpInit
    > _m2IcmpDelete
    > _m2IpRouteTblEntryGet
    > _m2SysGroupInfoSet
    >

    > regards,
    > Roy

    Roy,
    >From the error message it seems to me that some library is not compiled

    and linked to your image properly.Further I doubt really whether you
    will be able to do network related stuff with a normal simulator.Theres
    a network supported version of SIMNT which would allow you to do the
    network related applications in a simulator.But Normal simulator
    AFAIK,does not provide support for making network applications.
    Regards,
    s.subbarayan

  3. Re: Got Error While Downloading in Tornado Vxworks simulator if I enable Mib-2 support

    Thanks S.Subbarayan,

    D:/Tornado/target/proj/SIMNTgnu/snmpproject01.out:

    Above line will show you that Iam using SIMNT and not AFAIK and hence
    it will support network related stuffs.

    But is there any other reason for this error other than link issue ?

    BTW:- where are u from ? (just to know bcs your name and my name are
    same )

    Thanks,
    subarayan

  4. Re: Got Error While Downloading in Tornado Vxworks simulator if I enable Mib-2 support

    Hi All,
    As I said earlier, iam using tornado vxworks simulator which is
    installed in Windows NT machine. Is it possible to get ifTable values
    with mib2implementation.

    Here Iam using m2lib.h file. But while doing a get operation for the
    ifTable using the mib RFC1213, it says no data available in this tree.

    Is there any way to get the ifTable values from this machine using
    Tornado Simulator bcs I dont have VxWorks Target Board with me.

    Please help me regarding this..

    Thanks in Advance
    subarayan

+ Reply to Thread