This is a discussion on looking for an expert freelance VxWorks - VxWorks ; A high-tech company near Amsterdam in the Netherlands is looking for an expert freelance VxWorks C programmer for an immediate urgent embedded debug project. The debug process should start immediately (ASAP) and will be carried out for as long as ...
A high-tech company near Amsterdam in the Netherlands is looking for an
expert freelance VxWorks C programmer for an immediate urgent embedded
debug project. The debug process should start immediately (ASAP) and
will be carried out for as long as needed until all urgent issues are
resolved and debugged.
The ideal expert shall have the following qualifications/experience:
· A minimum of 7 years of expert level VxWorks C programming
· Highly experienced in debug and development of BSP, drivers and
applications under VxWorks
· Highly experienced in programming for the PowerPC processor
(PPC7410) and architecture. Must understand low level assembly language
· Expert in embedded systems based on the PCI architecture
· Excellent knowledge in Networking
· Able to work on your own and perform the actual debug
· Willing to work long hours until all problems are resolved
· Able to quickly learn new and complicated material
· Hardworking and highly motivated
· Knowledge in Galileo/Marvell system controllers is a definite plus
The work is not a consulting job, it's an actual debug/coding job, so
the expert will be expected to actually write the code/ find the
problems and fix them.
The actual work shall be carried out at the company headquarters in the
Netherlands so the candidate must be willing to travel to the
Netherlands very soon and stay for the required duration.
If you believe you fit the above criterias please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org - please make sure that you include the
following information in your email:
a. A clear explanation of why you believe you might fit our needs
b. Your CV
c. Your availability - remember we need to start ASAP
d. You freelance tariff
e. Your contact information