[HELP] look for wireless card driver for VxWorks? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on [HELP] look for wireless card driver for VxWorks? - VxWorks ; Hi,erveyone i 'm a newcome, i am look for your help. i want to use a wireless card in my task, but i don't know which wlan card has a driver for vxworks. Does anyone who have Prism or atheros ...

  1. [HELP] look for wireless card driver for VxWorks?

    Hi,erveyone
    i 'm a newcome, i am look for your help.
    i want to use a wireless card in my task, but i don't know which wlan
    card has a driver for vxworks.
    Does anyone who have Prism or atheros Wireless Driver (802.11b) for
    VxWorks or tell me which company has the suitable card with driver?

    Thank you very much.

    Roca

  2. Re: look for wireless card driver for VxWorks?

    is the linux driver useful?

  3. Re: look for wireless card driver for VxWorks?

    http://www.teamf1.com/ASAP.htm

    Check this.

    Regards,
    Vali.

  4. Re: look for wireless card driver for VxWorks?

    thank you.
    but i don't have many to buy that a software. i hope i can get a wlan
    card with drive.

+ Reply to Thread