Surpress errors (TFTP no file error) - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Surpress errors (TFTP no file error) - VxWorks ; Hi all, While trying to download file with TFTP to none-existing file I get the following error on my display ---------- Error code 2: Could not open requested file for reading tftpGet: Error occurred while transferring the file. ---------- How ...

  1. Surpress errors (TFTP no file error)

    ----------
    Error code 2: Could not open requested file for reading
    tftpGet: Error occurred while transferring the file.
    ----------

    How can I make this error to disappear?

    Thanks,
    --Shay

  2. Re: Surpress errors (TFTP no file error)

    zadok.shay@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > While trying to download file with TFTP to none-existing file
    > I get the following error on my display

    > Error code 2: Could not open requested file for reading
    > tftpGet: Error occurred while transferring the file.

    Error code 2: means "access voilation"
    It indicates you do not have permissions to read the file.

    > How can I make this error to disappear?

    Check if you have a read permission for the file you want to download.

    Subhash

+ Reply to Thread