help need in writing .cdf files for components in Tornado 2.2.1. - VxWorks

This is a discussion on help need in writing .cdf files for components in Tornado 2.2.1. - VxWorks ; Hi All, I'm new to Tornado project development. I'm using Tornado 2.2.1 I wrote one network component for my project to which i need to write a xxx.cdf file for project based build/configuration. for this took 00network.cdf file as a ...

  1. help need in writing .cdf files for components in Tornado 2.2.1.

    Hi All,

    I'm new to Tornado project development. I'm using Tornado 2.2.1

    I wrote one network component for my project to which i need to write a
    xxx.cdf file for project based build/configuration. for this took
    00network.cdf file as a template (which is located under
    target\config\comps\vxWorks directory).
    I came across different blocks like

    Folder xxxx { ... }
    Component xxxx { ... }
    Parameter xxx { ..... }

    Each one has different options/feilds like NAME / SYNOPSIS /
    CONFIGLETTES / INIT_RTN / ......

    can any one help me in identifying the purpose of these feilds and
    their effect..... is there any document available for this in Tornado's
    manuals?

    I didn't find any relative information in tornado's manuals (which i
    have)....i googled for this.. but no luck.

    Please help me knowing the details..

    Thanking you
    Vali.

  2. Re: help need in writing .cdf files for components in Tornado 2.2.1.

    vali wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm new to Tornado project development. I'm using Tornado 2.2.1
    >
    > I wrote one network component for my project to which i need to write a
    > xxx.cdf file for project based build/configuration. for this took
    > 00network.cdf file as a template (which is located under
    > target\config\comps\vxWorks directory).
    > I came across different blocks like
    >
    > Folder xxxx { ... }
    > Component xxxx { ... }
    > Parameter xxx { ..... }
    >
    > Each one has different options/feilds like NAME / SYNOPSIS /
    > CONFIGLETTES / INIT_RTN / ......
    >
    > can any one help me in identifying the purpose of these feilds and
    > their effect..... is there any document available for this in Tornado's
    > manuals?
    >
    > I didn't find any relative information in tornado's manuals (which i
    > have)....i googled for this.. but no luck.
    >
    > Please help me knowing the details..

    Seethe FAQ: http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxw_pt2.html#2.4

    Kind regards,
    Johan

    --
    o o o o o o o . . . _____J_o_h_a_n___B_o_r_k_h_u_i_s___
    o _____ || http://www.borkhuis.com |
    >(________|__|_[_________]_|________________________________|

    _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`
    == VxWorks FAQ: http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxworks.html ==

  3. Re: help need in writing .cdf files for components in Tornado 2.2.1.

    Thank you Johan.

    But i'm not able to access that link :-(

    Regards,
    Vali.

  4. Re: help need in writing .cdf files for components in Tornado 2.2.1.

    :-) ok i'm able to open page with internet explorer.

    Thank you once again Johan

    -Vali.

+ Reply to Thread