loadModuleAt generating "incorrect ELF header size" error - VxWorks

This is a discussion on loadModuleAt generating "incorrect ELF header size" error - VxWorks ; I have a module which must be field modifiable and I am using loadModuleAt() to bring the object file in. If I compile the module on my development platform (using the WindRiver supplied tools) everything works fine. But, if I ...

  1. loadModuleAt generating "incorrect ELF header size" error

    I have a module which must be field modifiable and I am using
    loadModuleAt() to bring the object file in.

    If I compile the module on my development platform (using the WindRiver
    supplied tools) everything works fine. But, if I try to compile the
    same source code using the cygwin compiler I get an "Incorrect ELF
    header size: 180" error.

    I have tried various command line options with no luck.

    Does anyone have a solution or suggestion?

    JiMZ

  2. Re: loadModuleAt generating "incorrect ELF header size" error

    I guess I should have mentioned I am running vxWorks 5.5.1 for Pentium

+ Reply to Thread