Boot-information - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Boot-information - VxWorks ; Hi, I am debugging a bit in the early boot-stages, and trying to set the various parameters in the "VxWorks System Boot". Where is the best place to find information about all commands available at the "[VxWorks Boot]" prompt? I've ...

  1. Boot-information

    Hi,
    I am debugging a bit in the early boot-stages, and trying to set the various
    parameters in the "VxWorks System Boot".
    Where is the best place to find information about all commands available at
    the "[VxWorks Boot]" prompt?

    I've been looking for it in my manuals, but either skipped it without
    noticing, or it isn't here...
    For example, the command "h" provides a list of available commands, but it
    scrolls above the screen (VGA output) before I can see the top half of the
    commands...

    Thanks for any pointers!

    Best regards,

    Jostein

  2. Re: Boot-information

    Jostein Trones wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am debugging a bit in the early boot-stages, and trying to set the various
    > parameters in the "VxWorks System Boot".
    > Where is the best place to find information about all commands available at
    > the "[VxWorks Boot]" prompt?
    >
    > I've been looking for it in my manuals, but either skipped it without
    > noticing, or it isn't here...
    > For example, the command "h" provides a list of available commands, but it
    > scrolls above the screen (VGA output) before I can see the top half of the
    > commands...

    The bootloader is provided in code, so you should be able to find the
    code and have a look in there for all the commands (or the help function).

    Kind regards,
    Johan

    --
    o o o o o o o . . . _____J_o_h_a_n___B_o_r_k_h_u_i_s___