I/O redirection in VxSim - VxWorks

This is a discussion on I/O redirection in VxSim - VxWorks ; I am using VxSim for early checks of my development in VxWorks 5.4 and Tornado 2. I have a task with a priority of 150, which spawns a function and intended to output some data value on the cosole (VxWorks ...

  1. I/O redirection in VxSim

    I am using VxSim for early checks of my development in VxWorks 5.4 and
    Tornado 2.
    I have a task with a priority of 150, which spawns a function and
    intended to output some data value on the cosole (VxWorks Shell). It
    does, but on the VxSim console.

    How can I do the "I/O redirection" so that the outputs from that
    function be written on the VxWorks shell. I know, VxWorks shell has
    higher priority than my task.

  2. Re: I/O redirection in VxSim

    Try this from your vxWorks shell:

    ?shConfig SH_GET_TASK_IO on