Investigating a potential problem with VxWorks 5.4.2. Wondering if anyone
else has seen this or has any more information.

The problem I'm seeing looks similar to the behaviour mentioned in the FAQ,
described as follows: "The task will return to its normal priority only
after relinquishing all of its mutual-exclusion semaphores that have the
inversion-safety option enabled".

However, my problem seems to be that the task returns to it's normal
priority only after ALL tasks at that priority relinquish ALL of their
mutual-exclusion semaphores that have the inversion-safetly option enabled.

A colleaque of mine has a vague memory of such behaviour from a conversation
with a designer who was very familiar the VxWorks, and who is now employed
by WindRiver.

Any information would be helpful.

TIA,

Jeff