Hello Dev,

You may want to have a look at Tilcon, www.tilcon.com. Tilcon is a Wind
River Platform Partner for graphics tools for their Platform for
Industrial Devices, Platform for Automotive Devices, Platform for
Consumer Devices and General Purpose Platforms. Tilcon supports both
VxWorks 5 and 6, and its unique architecture is focused on reliability,
scalability and easy implementation/simulation.

Cheers,

Tom