Hi,

after upgrading to Platform ID, I encountered a minor problem. When
rebuilding my boot-image (no changes to my files, only to libraries etc.)
and booting target with the new image, I am no longer able to transfer files
to it with "empty" login.

Previously, I could type "ftp " from a DOS-shell (on my PC) and
hit enter twice (no username / password). I was then able to transfer files
to/from the target hard disk.

But now, although I am still able to login to the target with no username /
password, I now get the prompt: "550 Guest access denied." when trying to
put a file on the target.

Anyone with a quick pointer to where I can find information for setting up
the ftp on the target system?

Thanks!

Best regards,
jostein